Manager - Talent Acquisition at Edge Networks
Views:52 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Sales - IT (5-10 yrs)
Who we are ?
- At Edge, we believe simplifying employee data will help large corporates solve sub-optimal talent management problems. This data is more critical after the pandemic, as managing a remote workforce has shifted from optional to essential.
- We have spent our last eight years understanding the workforce from the IT, BFSI industry. We have used this employee data to create a sophisticated intelligence. This brain behind our AI-based products is called EdGE graphTM. We have used 11 million job descriptions and more than 30 million profiles to build the graph.
- Our products like Pathfinder, Recruit and Mobility are deployed in IT companies like Wipro, HCL, UST Global, etc. and help them upskill, invest, and maintain their existing people. It has helped organizations improve their workforce availability, billing, allocations and drive straight bottom-line impacts. The new order of talent decisions helps us define, identify, and plan for a future-ready workforce.
- We build end-to-end talent management products for organizations so that they have a 360-degree view of their talent supply chain. This helps them make informed talent decisions efficiently and build an intelligent workforce.
- We built Edge Networks in 2012 in an apartment in Bangalore and soon, were supported by the National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC). We are a part of the NASSCOM Product Council and have been recognized by Gartner, Deloitte, Equidam, NVIDIA, Amazon as an innovative TechHR startup in various titles.
- At Edge, we understand that modern companies that put the employees at the center of their workings, backed with data, will make their organization productive. This is how, we at Edge, use tech for good.
Sales management :
1. Meeting and exceeding set sales targets while adhering to company's sales rules of engagement.
2. Quarterly achievements and progress of plan realization will be discussed periodically with the executive team
3. Collaborating with the other groups, e.g. customer success / marketing / platform / product
4. Understanding of and experience with SaaS products will be an added advantage.
- Prospects and Pipeline Management :
1. Identifying and active searching for new prospects, analyzing sales potential and work out sales activities.
2. Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
3. Making prospecting a part of the regular routine ensuring that new prospects are added to the pipeline on a consistent basis, by collaborating with Business Heads
- Proposals, forecast, contracts, market, etc :
1. Forecasting on regular basis, (and quarterly review towards the executive team)
2. Qualify business opportunities thoroughly and manage the pipeline
3. Close contracts with clients in agreement with the company's contractual conditions
4. Together with the product management/ Business Heads, work out business cases
5. Detect and analyze information regarding company's customers and its market, in order to improve knowledge of the environment and to apply it in the form of new or modified products and service
Product knowledge :
1. Gaining expertise of the functioning and advantages of the products in order to position the benefits and value proposition to prospects.
2. Participating in product info sessions
3. Providing feedback to the product team on inputs received from customer / prospects