Manager - Sales - IT (3-7 yrs)
- Based out of Delhi, our client is a marketplace for high quality software engineering talent. The fact that companies should be focussing on product-market fit and growth instead of struggling for tech talent prompted the founders to start this venture.
- Founded by entrepreneurs with international education, this company is helping startups find vetted remote tech talent as quickly as 3 days and with closure rates of up to 80%. The vetting process assesses a developer on their knowledge, aptitude, communication skills as well as remote readiness.
- It has worked with premium clients funded by marquee venture funds such as Sequoia, Accel, Tiger Global, and YCombinator. It regularly takes up pro-bono consulting engagements for bootstrapped ventures.
- As a Sales manager you will be managing the sales team on a day-to-day basis.
What you will do:
- Monitoring and participating in various sales activities such as:
- Outbound campaigns, attending events and networking
- Discovery calls and follow ups with leads
- Improving deal closure rates
- Achieving sales targets through acquisition of new clients and growing business from existing clients
- Building and managing strong relationships with existing customers
- Elevating sales practice through tools and training
What you need to have :
- Must have experience in managing a sales team of 3 people or more previously
- Must have experience in running outbound campaigns via cold emails, linkedin
- Must have experience in effective reporting, monitoring and tweaking of outbound campaigns
- Must have experience with networking, building business relationships
- Must have experience in excel, effective management of data
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Brownie points if you have experience in consulting, tech services, SaaS or recruitment
- Brownie points if you have experience with Account Based Marketing to generate leads