Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:10 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Sales - IT (2-7 yrs)
-Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
-Flexible working options
-Opportunity to make a positive impact
Our client offers a suite of powerful and flexible SaaS applications that allows you to solve tricky problems and scale your business to the next level.
The Job :
As a Sales Manager, you will be identifying opportunities for new business development by following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand their needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Setting weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets for the team and driving them to achieve these.
- Building a high-performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching, and guidance.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing, and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
- Managing a team of 11-50 people.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have solid years of experience within a Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) or Inside Sales role, ideally within the IT Software industry.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments