Senior Manager - Recruitment at A Business Consulting Firm
Views:69 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Sales - IT (2-6 yrs)
Our client is a 19 years old company and it is engaged in providing complete Software and Knowledge Process Outsourcing Solutions and a host of other IT Enabled Services. We have presence in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai, Punjab & Bangalore.
Incorporated in year 2000, They are journey began and progressed with providing Software Solutions for 'e' Compliance. Our perfection and customer centric approach made our privileged customers to motivate us for diversifying into many more products and services in addition to Compliance Products. Professionals from the field of Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretaries and Legal people who were passionate at heart to provide best to fraternity and industry and minds of IT Professionals worked together to make this company stand apart from the crowd.
From 1 location in year 2000 to PAN India presence in year 2019, from a small team of 7 people to a team of around 450 people, from 1 product to more than 20 products, entire team is working tirelessly to remain the Leading Position. Because we chant and practice "Customer is Supreme" mantra every day, therefore, we are among Top Taxation Software Providers in India, with more than 35000 satisfied customers with us and number is ever increasing. Our software packages have been widely appreciated and recommended by reputed Companies and CA firms.
Few of our Clients: Nestle, SBI, HCL, ICICI, Dabur, Apollo, Delhi Metro, Woodland, Bajaj, DS Group, FENA and many more.
- New business generation in software sales and outsourcing business .
- Handling existing accounts and generating revenue from add on packs and regular renewals from client
- Provide demo to clients and generate leads to create healthy funnel for future business .
- Coordinating with development and back end team to bridge gap between client requirement and product .
- Client servicing to existing clients .
- Corporate Sales
- To explore opportunities for new business development
- Meet Targets as per budgets
- Responsible for meeting the decision makers in order to generate new Sales and relationship.
- Influence decision making at senior levels of prospective business organizations.
- Payroll Software Sales
- Handling the meeting with CXO- s
Experience: 3 to 5 Yr. (Field & Corporate Sale)
Good Communication Skills
Salary: upto 40 K
Kindly share your updated resume for on ID or watsapp on No : 9820349155.
Pls mention following detail: