Recruiter at Aukera Consultants
Views:61 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager - Sales - Insurance Services (5-10 yrs)
About Care Health Insurance :
CHI is a specialized health insurer offering health insurance services to employees of corporates, individual customers, and for financial inclusion as well. With its operating philosophy being based on the principal tenet of - consumer-centricity-, the company has consistently invested in the effective application of technology to deliver excellence in customer servicing, product innovation, and value-for-money services.
Vision : We envision a financially secure future for our customers through the delivery of customized health insurance plans such as Family Floater Plans, Senior Citizens Health Plans, Diabetes Cover, Maternity Cover, Critical Illness Cover, and specific travel insurance plans while guaranteeing the benefits of hassle-free claims procedures.
Designation - Branch Manager - Agency
Salary: Depends on Current CTC
Experience: 9+ years
Designation - Business Development Manager
Salary: 5 to 6 LPA
Experience: 7 to 8 years
Designation - Area Head Sales
Salary: 8 to 10 LPA
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Designation - Senior Business Development Manager
Salary: 8 LPA
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Education : Gradutes
Role and responsibilities :
- Preferably from Stand Alone Health Insurance Company or General Insurance (Health).
- Candidate should have a minimum experience of 9+ years in Agency and Team Handling profile.
- Should be able to make his own team post joining.
- Exhibit robust interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with individuals at different levels.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.