Co - Founder at Mantras2Success.com
Views:192 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Sales - Industrial Automation (2-5 yrs)
General Purpose of the Position:
- An Automation Sales Engineer's purpose is to effectively develop and execute sales of factory automation solutions; products and services in assigned accounts.
- The Automation Sales Engineer is involved from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
- The Automation Sales Engineer is responsible for analyzing the customer's needs with respect to our product offerings and propose solutions to the customer to help them achieve their objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales of business solutions based on product lines of automation hardware and software products and services within an assigned geographic territory.
- Effectively conduct customer presentations to all levels of the customer's organization.
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships at all levels of the customer's organization.
- Liaising with others in the engineering team, clients, and contractors.
- New customer development by following up on leads and prospecting.
- Follow up quotations, commercial negotiations and persuade/convince customer to place the order with us.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Self-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Technical knowledge about automation products.
- Presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
- Willingness to travel 20-30% of the time in a local territory (typically 100 mile radius)
- Experience selling Automation Solutions that increase customer profitability.
- Engineering Degree required. MBA preferred but not mandatory.