Senior Consultant at Randstad
Views:127 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Sales - Hospitality Domain - Software Product (7-12 yrs)
Improve the adoption and usage of the company's products and maintain revenue growth targets by providing maintaining highly positive relationships with current and future customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility :
Manage customer relationship :
- Own customer relationships as a contract is signed
- Establish contact with customer
- Monitor activities on product level by customer and provide feedback
- Ensure maximum utilization of product by the customer
- Ensure health check and take action as per health checkup report
- Maintain agreed internal service levels
- Maximise revenue potential with all customers
- Inform customers about new products and product features
- Monitor customer usage and performance, and proactively engage customer to maximise the same
- Identify and report product and service enhancement requests
- Upsell new product and service
- Coordinate integration of new channels and hotels by proactively working with customers, channels and internal departments
- Manage delivery of monthly invoices
- Ensure invoices are issued in a timely manner
- Ensure invoices are accurate and resolve any issues if they are not
- Develop and implement plans to meet agreed retention and revenue goals
- Proactively call customers to:
- Inform about new products and product features
- Above all to let the customer know we are here to support them and help them get the most from their RateTiger product
- Create and maintain win-win relationships with new and existing customers
- Conduct quarterly account reviews incorporating operational and commercial factors
- Deal with customers on all aspects of daily operations
- Update all internal systems to properly track issues and customer contacts
- Update the CRM with appropriate information
- Track changes on issues
- Input and update information on customer conversations and issues
- Help with and coordinate customer contract renewals on an annual basis
- Track and report on customers- financial and operational performance
- Escalate any concerns regarding the well being of any customers
- Complete and achieve all other assigned goals in relation to the position
- Provide assistance to Support staff
Interaction: This position has daily interactions with senior management, hotels (clients), team members and various critical departments within the organization. In many cases, interactions with both internal and external parties will be at mid and upper management levels.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- University Degree and a minimum of 7+ years work experience in Sales including international Sales, Software/IT Product Sales or hospitality domain sales environment
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and people skills required.
- Working knowledge of hotel revenue management or distribution is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
- Professional - get it done- attitude and work ethic.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficiency in another European language preferred.