Recruitment Specialist at The Rising
Views:44 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Sales - HealthTech (3-6 yrs)
- Augnito was born out of Scribetech, a 19 year old established company that pioneered clinical documentation in the UK NHS.
- Our vision is to transform our 2 decades of medical domain knowledge and expertise into a powerful AI and make it accessible to every doctor.
- We have a team of experienced computer scientists, human-centered designers, medical transcribers, quality analysts, doctors, engineers and on-site project managers supporting our mission to enhance healthcare intelligence.
Job Description :
We are looking to hire a passionate sales professional who comes with strong experience in the client acquisition domain, in B2B Healtech Sales, SAAS sales, Selling to hospitals and Doctors.
- Identifying new customer's opportunities & Acquiring a corporate account.
- Mapping the customer's entire expansion details and developing the sales plan accordingly.
- Achieves Sales operational objectives by contributing and growing the business
- Maintenance and expands customer base
- Work with the core account to guide and execute funnel opportunities in the existing, run-rate business as well as strategic advanced solutions.
- Operate in a matrix structure and deal experts, solution architects and will work alongside core sales, adoption specialists and customer service consultants. Those resources could be dedicated or shared across multiple accounts.
- Building and maintaining rapport with key customers
- Product demonstration based on the customer segments
- Capability to connect product value proposition with customer requirements
- Aggressive mind-set to hunt and onboard new accounts
- Communication and presentation skills to pitch the value proposition depending on the category of accounts
- Prospecting skills to identify the need and customise the sales pitch accordingly
- Negotiation skills to close at a higher platform fee per connection and extract higher billing value
- Proven experience converting white space/green field opportunities or experience managing a pipeline of ideas for customer impact.
- Ability to proactively engage and address issues with customer or team dynamics, offerings, etc. as a routine learning item.
- Extensive knowledge and comprehension on HILS regulatory compliance with domestic and international laws and strong understanding of the key business drivers and challenges for segments within the healthcare industry.
- Excellent management skills with a proven track record to work as a individual contributor with a passion to continuously develop individual members skills from proficient to expert in sales and industry knowledge.
- Ability to navigate the customer organization and refine approach and recommendations based on deep understanding of client culture and ability to implement.
- Ability to bring provocative and insightful thinking, and access to the company's global network and portfolio to inspire and broaden/deepen client relationships.
- Highly developed analytical skills and advanced understanding of business development lifecycles and associated best practice methodologies.
- Experience working with global, cross-functional teams, including solution architecture, inside sales, business development, specialized sales, marketing, professional services and premium support to ensure holistic customer engagement and satisfaction across all business units and subsidiaries of a single, multinational account.
- Result oriented, high emotional intelligence, restless and willing to work under agreed parameters of performance and operating conditions.
- Knowledge of corporate Markets and Industries in the area of location