Manager - Sales - Google Ads Services (8-10 yrs)
- Identifies business opportunities by working with prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Recommends best-suited solutions pertaining to profit and service improvements based on customer needs.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Shall use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Sales Lead's Google Ads budget is spent in an efficient manner.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing sales targets and other results.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.