Manager - Sales - Freight Forwarding Business (3-5 yrs)
CTC: 4 to 7 lpa
- Sales managers lead a sales team by providing guidance, training and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories and building their team.
- Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- A Bachelor's degree in business or a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sale team. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
Sales Manager Responsibilities :
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Key Responsibilities :
1) Should be able to generate majority of the business from imports business, keeping focus on Garment Accessories, Textiles, Auto motives, High end electronics & Machinery.
2) Should also be able to generate business from overseas partners & MGN Offices.
3) Negotiating sales terms with Customers, and overseeing network partners.
4) Should be knowledgeable of international commerce laws and regulations
5) Experience in maintaining the profitability of a department while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
6) Invoiced in market intelligence and understanding of accounting functions - including but not limited to billing, profit share and financial audit of import file.
Must have :
- Sales & Marketing, freight forwarding experience
- Communication skills
- 6 Days a week (9:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Full Time