Manager - Sales - Food & Beverages - North Region (7-15 yrs)
Sales Manager - North (Only from Flavours and Fragrance)
- Mapping new customers for the company
- Analyzing Markets & devising business strategies
- Producing sustained revenue growth and meeting sales targets in Food
- Developing & implementing competitive plans for achieving monthly & quarterly sales targets; visiting target markets for studying requirements of clients and making detailed proposal / presentation of products; interacting with institutional accounts & corporate to raise awareness about company's products
- Devising & implementing strategies for positioning, pricing and promotion activities
- Setting up distribution network with distributors, dealers & retailers; appointing distributors in non-performing areas, developing infrastructure for new channels and optimising performance levels of channel partners
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients for generating repeat business; keeping close track of all orders & offers on a daily basis; developing and presenting biweekly reports on achievement of target
- Leading, guiding, mentoring & training the team of Field Sales Executives to ensure efficiency and attainment of bucket wise & territory wise targets; organising trainings on new products and induction programs
- Appointing new distributor's (Exclusive distributors)and starting the Exports to that Country.
- Tracking all the earlier sales and following up with the existing Client's for new orders.
- Sourcing new clients (End product manufacturing Companies).
- Assisting in formulating business plan for development in the region in consultation with top management for organisational development.
- Overseeing the sales & marketing operations, thereby achieving increased sales growth.
- Implementing competent strategies for the business with a view to penetrate new accounts and expanding existing ones for meeting pre-determined business objectives and targets.
- Identifying new streams for revenue growth and developing marketing plans to build consumer preference.
- Building brand focus in conjunction with operational requirements; utilizing market feedback & network to develop marketing intelligence for positioning the products.
- Implementing pre/post launch sales promotional activities like road shows & service camps and sourcing POP material like brochures, pamphlets, posters, dangles etc. for brand building & market development.
- Managing the sales and marketing operations for promoting products and accountable for achieving business goals and increasing sales growth.
- Implementing marketing strategies to build consumer preference and drive volumes. Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves to achieve market share metrics.
- Handling enquiry generation, technical & commercial quotation submission, order negotiation, order loading & payment follow up.
- Identifying and networking with financially strong and reliable advisors dealers networks, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
- Providing value added products at competitive prices with complete marketing, and other logistical support.
- Driving sales efforts throughout sales force and distributor channels.
- Evaluating performance & monitoring channel sales and marketing activities.
- Handling customer queries for better turnaround time and customer satisfaction. Identifying prospective clients, generating business from the existing clientele to achieve business targets.
- Interacting with the clients on a regular basis & providing redressal to all their queries, complaints & handling all client relation.
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst Team Members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.