Manager - Sales - FMCG/Telecom (3-7 yrs)
- Manage end-to-end a region comprising of about 30 stores, from set-up to operations and sales, with overall P&L responsibility
- Recruit individual Area managers and store managers for the stores within the region.
- Drive sales targets for each store within the region, meeting individual and collective business targets of Sales, Profitability and Brand awareness
- Manage team of Unit Managers, Store Managers and operational staff to deliver the overall business objectives
- Managing and controlling compliances of the pharmacy business in the region, including liaising with local authorities and creating alliances with local customer bodies
- Controls and Audit process for Pilferages at the Stores.
- Grooming current strength of people for future roles in the organisation.
- Co-ordination with different departments to ensure smooth functioning of stores in day to day operations.
- Drive new ideas to improve store operations thereby improving sales.
Desired Skills and Expertise :
- 5 to 10 year experience as a regional sales / operations manager in a retail / fmcg business
- Experience of building and managing large and diverse teams
- Strong flexibility and problem-solving skills, with independent ownership and result orientation
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment to plan and manage a variety of projects
Experience : 5 to 10 year experience in Sales & Operations, having managed a Area of Region independently ( 20 to 25 stores ).
Skills : Leadership, team management, sales, operations, analytics