Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:154 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Manager - Sales - FMCG (7-15 yrs)
- Fantastic work culture
Our client is a provides you a quality range of Ayurvedic Products in various categories namely Health care, Home care, Beauty care, FMCG and many more. They join the ancient principles of Ayurvedic medicine with the latest scientific technology to provide the highest quality herbal supplements available
- They also believe that maintaining the highest quality-control standards in the herbal supplement industry goes hand in hand with that commitment. They have maintained these standards since their foundation and are committed to continuing that tradition as they meet the needs of their customers in the years to come.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Driving sales objectives and achieving targets.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentor ship, coaching and guidance.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Setting weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets for the team and driving them to achieve these.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least 7 years experience within a Sales Operations/ Support, B2B sales/ account management or B2C sales / account management role, ideally within the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Dealers, Distributors and General Trade/ Open Trade.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience within Area Sales would be a strong advantage.
- Experience covering Healthcare is strong plus.
- You should be well aware of channel sales discipline & operations
- You must have the necessary exposure of sales & Marketing and should possess necessary skills and qualities of experienced marketing person. Rapport with personnel and distributors of OTC/ HERBAL & AYURVEDIC line could be an asset but not essential.
- You must have the ready network of financially sound parties viz. C&F and/or Super Stockiest, Distributors and required distribution channel for the Assigned territory.
- You must take up the onus and responsibility of achieving sales targets forwarded by the Company from time to time.