Manager - Sales - Financial Products (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Hirect is Hiring for its client I CAP FINSERV !!!
About Company :
- With over 15 year of collective experience of our co-founding team at I Cap Financial services we present well curated and hand picked Investment Opportunities for all classes of Investors.
- We Believe in adding value to our client's hard earned money by providing products and services that fulfill the needs of each individual customer.
We Specialize in the Following Genre of Financial Services :
1. Equity Markets
- Dedicated Research Desk, alongside highest downloaded Mobile App.
2. Mutual Funds
3. Unlisted Securities which have huge Upside Potential.
4. Startup Equity
- Hand Pick Shares of Budding Unicorns of the World.
5. Debt Based Products
- For the Low Risk Profile Clients Looking for Fixed Returns.
- Every Investor Stands Unique and every Investments Hold Singularity.
- Come Invest Grow
Website : http://icapfinserv.com/
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for driving sales & monitoring closely on monthly performance numbers.
- Develop strategies to sell financial products like mutual funds, Demat accounts, financial planning and other financial products.
- Source large clients (HNI, UHNI).
- Maintain client base through efficient interactions with clients and analyze any changes in clients needs.
- Coordinate with prospects to understand individual client requirements and recommend plans to ensure achievement of all objectives.
- Administer all clients- queries on financial issues, manage effective resolution of all customer complaints.
- Coordinate with other departments and maintain efficiency on all sales procedures and activities.
- Strong communication skills
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress Analyzing sales data
- Presentation skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Aggressive and confident individuals with sound knowledge in financial markets.
Education and Experience Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration/ any graduate.
- MBA preferred
- 1-3 years of experience as a financial product sales manager from preferred broking houses ( Motilal Oswal, ICICI Securities, Sharekhan, Angel Broking or private wealth management companies).
Joining: Immediately : 15 Days
No. of openings : 5
Job Location : 116, Richmond Tower, Richmond Road, Bangalore - 560025
Interview Process : 1st Round Interview Face 2 Face at Bangalore Office