Manager - Sales - Event/Sponsorship Business (1-8 yrs)
Job Descriptions :
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our Sales Team focusing on the sale of our enterprise solutions like technical assessment platform, hackathons, diversity inclusion oerings.
- As a sales manager you- ll be interacting with C-Level executives of Fortune 500 companies across sectors.
- You- ll be directly be reporting to the CEO of the organization.
- Identify new and innovative revenue opportunities and meet sales targets.
- New business revenue generation through sponsorship sales for B2B events,conferences & Career Fairs. Work with prospective clients, understanding their need and pitching the right solution.
- Research and build sponsorship pricing structure for various events. Report on prospects, pipeline and revenue directly to the CEO.
- Establish, and maintain a level of market/client knowledge that can be utilized to assist in the planning and support of present and future events.
- Coordinate with digital marketing team to run campaigns and generate leads.
- Conceptualize new event properties.
-Draft content & concept notes for business development opportunities as and when required.
- Coordinate with nance and legal team to draft contracts and ensure timely payments.
Required Experience and Qualification :
- 2-8 years of experience in sales. Prior experience in sponsorship sales,recruitment sales, media sales is preferred. Should be exible to travel often.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Undergraduate degree from Tier 1 institute.
- Prior startup experience is a plus point.
- Strong connections with key decision makers/ C-suite executives in Fortune 500 companies.
- Experience using Sales CRM.
- Willingness to travel often.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.