Consultant at Careernet Technologies
Views:55 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Sales - ERP Solutions (7-18 yrs)
This business primarily consists of System Integration, Projects, and Consulting Services, Application Management Services in ERP, SCM, PLM, Logistics and Industry 4.0 domains using Oracle SaaS products across the breadth of ERP.
- The successful candidate must be experienced in selling Digital Transformation solutions/projects into industrial domains such as Discrete Manufacturing, LifeSciences, Consumer Goods, Retail and/or Services.
- A strong level of customer interactions will be required at C-level (typically CFO, CIO, VPs in Innovation, Supply Chain, Operations, Production) and with Procurement.
- In addition to a detailed knowledge of Services and Added Value Components, detailed knowledge of Oracle ERPM Cloud applications will be needed.
- In his/her role, the successful candidate will be helped by marketing teams to develop pipeline (campaigns, events, etc).
- consulting teams to qualify projects, develop value proposals, design workshops,egal to prepare contracts as well as local and international management throughout the sales cycles.
- As such, the role requires a high level of autonomy and a high level of collaboration within org. It also requires a continuous level of communication with Oracle ERPM Sales teams in the Territory to ensure org has a preferred position in ERPM sales cycles.