Manager - Sales - Enterprise/D&I Solutions - IIM/MDI/ISB (2-8 yrs)
Job Role: Sales Manager - Enterprise, D&I solutions
We- re looking for passionate individuals to join our Sales Team, focusing on the sale of our enterprise solutions like technical assessment platform, hackathons, diversity inclusion offerings. As a sales manager you- ll be interacting with C-Level executives of Fortune 500 companies across sectors. You- ll be directly be reporting to the CEO of the organization.
- Identify new and innovative revenue opportunities and meet sales targets.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process.
- Build and maintain C-Level relationships.
- New business revenue generation and managing existing clients relationships.
- Work with prospective clients, understanding their need and pitching the right solution
- Report on prospects, pipeline and revenue directly to the CEO.
- Draft content & concept notes for business development opportunities as and when required.
- Coordinate with finance and legal team to draft contracts and ensure timely payments.
- Coordinate with digital marketing team to run campaigns and generate leads.
- Undergraduate or Masters degree from Tier 1 institute.
- 2-8 years of proven SaaS sales experience
- Should be flexible to travel often.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Experience in recruitment domain is preferred.
- Metrics driven
- Strong connections with key decision makers/ C-suite executives in Fortune 500
companies. Especially Head-HR/Talent Acquisition and CHRO's.
- Understanding or experience in selling diversity hiring solutions is added
About Stockroom.io:We are a three year old startup based out of Bangalore focused on solving two major problems that recruitment sector currently faces, talent assessment & diversity hiring.
We are funded by Mancer Consulting Services, which is one of the leading recruitment and executive search firms in India. We currently work with 40+ companies like McKinsey, Amazon, Microsoft, American Express, Societe Generale, Citi, DBS Bank,BlackRock and many more.
Our flagship initiative Women Changemakers has grown into one of the largest and leading platform for women to explore career opportunities. We are the first recruitment platform to address the problem of diversity and inclusion as whole with the launch of Equiv.in. Equiv is India's #1 career portal for women, differently abled, LGBTQ and veterans.
Founders profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/narenkrishna/