Manager - Sales - EduTech Startup (3-10 yrs)
Position Title : Sales Manager
Location : Mumbai- We-Work Chromium, Powai - Mumbai MH (Initially it will be WFH but after lockdown is over, selected folks have to work from Powai (Mumbai) office)
Salary : 6.5 and Rs 8000 extra as night shift allowance for OS(Out station) candidates.
Experience : 3+ years
Requirements : Immediate joining required
- Focus on candidates from Byjus, Vedantu, Unacademy, Toppr, Meritnation, Simplilearn and various other online educational apps
- Excellent communication Skills
Work Timings :
- The global operations would happen in night shifts from 1am to 10am (US Timing)
- India Work timings Normal working hours - 9 am - 7 pm (India Timing)
Field : Education Technology. Product is a blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion potential (20%+) allowing significant upside for a passionate, high-energy growth hacker.
Profile Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
2. Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
3. Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS, calls
4. Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
5. Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance, keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
1. Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm
2. Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job
3. Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment
4. Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days
Recruitment Method :
- 3 Round of Interviews shortlisting by Company Recruiter, Leadership Staff & CEO or Head of Sales
About Role @ Whitehat JR :
- An incredibly rare opportunity for a growth-obsessed Sales expert to join a well-funded Education Technology start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management team. The role is ideal for someone looking to accelerate their career progression well ahead of the normal curve by seeing a high-growth global business being built from scratch.
- The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and Phase 1 has blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic sales manager.
More about Whitehat Jr :