Manager - Sales - EduTech (8-10 yrs)
Account Manager (E-Learning)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Total Experience : 8+ years
salary 15-16 LPA, immediate joiner
Location : Mumbai
- Manage strategic account relationships for educational technology products in the Higher Education market, including universities, colleges, and major publishers
- Grew existing business, develop new opportunities within accounts to increase revenue and margins
- Work as a solution provider/extended solution partner with the client to understand their business strategies (Tactical/Strategic) and execution plan.
- Develop solutions to help the customers swiftly develop robust digital learning solutions.
- Created scalable, creative client solutions and establish strong client relationships
- Customer Coordination to understand the requirements and passing it on to the team by way of use cases/design document preparation
- Work closely with the internal teams (Presales, SME- s, Delivery Management, Marketing, Support teams) to execute the proposals and projects.
- Focused on developing and executing business growth, marketing, and channel partnership strategy for the vertical
- Solid tracking on the Top Line and Bottom line and schedule, going above and beyond to achieve customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Achieve 100% customer satisfaction rating through key client surveys
- Focus on scaled solutions with backward design tied to learning outcomes that provide an engaging, thoughtful approach to online learning
- Engaged and consult with the Executive Team to develop and implement Account Management/Sales strategies to achieve targets.
- Should have delivery management experience to understand the delivery challenges and manage the customer's expectations.
- Should have experience working with the US Higher Education publishers or Universities. Understand the Education industry well.
- Should be ready to travel frequently to the US and work late at night to manage client communication.
- Very Good business communication.
- Should have exposure to the Digital Learning/eLearning terminologies
Note: Must worked with the US Higher Education publishers or Universities. Should be ready to travel frequently to the US and work late at night to manage client communication. Must be open for relocation.