HR at Assure Manapower Solutions
Views:266 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Sales - EduTech (3-7 yrs)
The role is ideal for someone looking to accelerate their career progression well ahead of the normal curve by seeing a high-growth global business being built from scratch.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS, calls
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance,
- Keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
- Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm.
- Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job.
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment.
- Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days.
Field: Education Technology.
Product is a blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion potential (20%+) allowing significant upside for a passionate, high-energy growth hacker.
Reporting Designation: Team Lead - Sales
Reporting Department: B2C Sales
Required work experience
Industry : Any
Years of experience : 2 to 5
Key Performance Indicators : Sales Conversion
Required Competencies : Selling and Sales Closure
Required Knowledge : Sales
High Incentives: A Performance Linked Incentives (PLI) of up to Rs.1,00,000 per month for high achievers.-
Required Qualification :
Under Graduate / Graduate / MBA