Partner at The Paper Kite Company
Views:229 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Manager - Sales - EduTech (3-15 yrs)
This Ed-Tech was created to solve the #1 gap in our school system today. Today, in the computer age, less than 1% of schools teach algorithmic thinking despite research indicating early years as the turning point for deep coding skills. We prepares kids 5-12 for this new world. Kids learn both the fundamentals of coding--logic, sequence, structure, algorithmic thinking - and experience the joy of creative expression in building animations, games and apps using code.
About the role :
We're seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Ed-Tech product that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilise their skills to generate high quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details (please read) :
Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during week
Shifts (subject to change): shift may start in the evening or around midnight and change on short notice
Mandatory Language Fluency: English
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional compensation: 15% of CTC gross to compensate for night shift work
Job Role & Requirements :
Shift Timings: The start hour will be after 7 PM and the shift end hour before 10 AM. (Rotational)
Minimum Experience: 1 Year and Above only.
Experience Preferred: Sales experience in B2C companies, B2B companies, Experience in Telesales in sectors like Edtech, Insurance, E-commerce, etc.
Location: PAN India. Currently, work from home.
- 3 Rounds of Interviews will be conducted for candidates who have applied for this role.
- Post Round 1 Interview, Versant Test will be conducted which is more inclined towards gauging candidate communication.
- Freshers will not be considered for the role.
- Proven track record of exceeding targets as a Sales Manager, >2 years of experience in Sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong business acumen and work ethics
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 3+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and powerpoint