Founder at Serving Skill
Views:420 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Manager - Sales - Education (3-5 yrs)
The role is ideal for someone looking to accelerate their career progression well ahead of the normal curve by seeing a high-growth global business being built from scratch.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS, calls
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance,
- Keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
- Additional Information
- Skills/Abilities :
- Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm.
- Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job.
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment.
- Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days.
Field : Education Technology.Product is a blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion potential (20%+) allowing significant upside for a passionate, high-energy growth hacker.
Global Operations : The position is for global operations for extremely high growth opportunity. The global operations would happen in night shifts from 1am to 10am.
- Reporting Team
Reporting Designation: Team Lead - Sales
Reporting Department: B2C Sales
Required work experience
Years of experience: 2 to 5
Key Performance Indicators: Sales Conversion
Required Competencies: Selling and Sales Closure
Required Knowledge: Sales
High Incentives: A Performance Linked Incentives (PLI) of up to Rs.1,00,000 per month for high achievers.-
- Under Graduate / Graduate / MBA
- Undergraduate candidates having excellent experience, communication and knowledge in sales, will also be considered.
Recruitment stages: 3 Round of Interviews / shortlisting by 1) Company Recruiter, 2) Leadership Staff & 3) CEO or Head of Sales.
Work timings: 9 hour shift, anytime between 9AM to 9PM (No transport facility provided)
For Sales manager OS- Work timings: Shift will start after 8 PM.(Transport Facility will be given to only female candidates. )