Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Step Up Placements
Views:124 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Manager - Sales - Education (2-15 yrs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, aggressive B2C Inside Sales Leader to join a well-funded early-stage Ed Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award-winning management team.
- Owning and hitting/exceeding weekly and monthly sales targets within assigned leads.
- Developing and executing strategic and operational plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans.
- The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing a team of Sales Managers for our product, ensuring leads are converted into sales leading to revenue generation.
Managing Sales Managers who are responsible for :
- Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids.
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle.
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, WhatsApp, SMS, calls.
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high-pressure performance-driven competitive environment.