Owner at Excellent Opportunity Placements
Views:21 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Sales - Education (1-9 yrs)
We're seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr's product that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilise their skills to generate high quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details (please read)
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Working days: 5 working days with 2 day-off which will be during week
Shifts (subject to change): start hour will be after 7 PM and shift end hour before 10 AM
Mandatory Language Fluency: English
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join
- Proven track record of exceeding targets as a Sales Manager, > 1 year of experience in Sales.
- Overall experience must not be more than 10 years.
- Fluency in English, ability and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future.
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Comfortable with exceeding work timing based on process need.
Minimum Qualification; Graduation or 2 years diploma with 12th pass
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint will be an added advantage.
- Versant (online test) is mandatory with >= 56 marks. This is an integral part of the recruitment process, which will also be useful to determine the country/process of work.
Immediate joiners are preferred. Must have 1 month or less notice period.