Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:674 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:175
Manager - Sales - Education (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
- Prepare reporting as needed
- You're expected to scrub and keep the sales pipeline clean of all dropped, delayed and unqualified leads
- 1-4 years relevant sales experience with a measurable track record
- Strong communication skills and strong mastery over written and verbal English
- Aggressive attitude of sales
- Ability to conduct high-impact product demos
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.