Sourcing Manager at HireTale
Views:1828 Applications:827 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:787
Manager - Sales - Education (1-12 yrs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a growth-obsessed Sales expert to join a well-funded Education Technology start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award-winning management team. The role is ideal for someone looking to accelerate their career progression well ahead of the normal curve by seeing a high-growth global business being built from scratch.
Field: Education Technology. Product is a blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion potential (over 20%) allowing significant upside for a passionate, high-energy growth hacker.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
2. Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
3. Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, WhatsApp, SMS, calls
4. Achieving the weekly targets in a high-pressure performance-driven competitive environment
- Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm
- Result-driven with experience of extremely target centric job
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment
- Self-learners with the high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days