Co-Founder at JobSpri
Views:35 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Sales - Education (1-10 yrs)
- Grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly.
Scope : Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Working days : 5 working days with 2 day-off which will be during the week
Shifts (subject to change) : start hour will be after 1 PM and shift end hour before 2 AM
Mandatory Language Fluency : English
Laptop/Wi-fi : candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation : If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join
Qualifications & Experience :
- Proven track record of exceeding targets in sales, > 1 year of experience in Sales.
- Overall experience must not be more than 10 years.
- Fluency in English, ability and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future.
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Comfortable with exceeding work timing based on process need.
- Minimum Qualification Graduation
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint will be an added advantage.
- Versant (online test) is mandatory with >= 56 marks. This is an integral part of the recruitment process, which will also be useful to determine the country/process of work.
- Immediate joiners are preferred. Must have 1 month or less notice period.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.