Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:23 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Sales - EdTech (6-12 yrs)
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Our client is mostly a collection of companies and products. The largest of which is EdTech. The companies that are pretty far afield of our main internet products are contained.
The Job :
- Our client is looking for an EdTech Sales Manager to join the team
Your responsibilities will include :
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand their needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Delivering effective sales skills training to the sales teams.
- Coaching sales teams and helping them in applying training content to real-life situations.
Skills required :
- You have at least 6 years of experience within a Business Development/Account Manager (B2B) or Head of Department role, ideally within the Education industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales and Enterprise Sales.
- You have experience in Online learning and Sales Training would be a strong advantage.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high-performing teams
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are willing to undertake more than 90% of travel.