Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:181 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Manager - Sales - eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
Join a fast growing startup in the luxury fashion and lifestyle segment
Drive the firm's eCommerce efforts
Market leading compensation
Our client is an eCommerce startup within luxury fashion and lifestyle segment. Having launched couple of years back, they have adopted some disruptive ways to stand out among the competition and have now secured a spot amongst the fast-growing brands in the country.
The Job :
You will be handling our web merchandising team to drive our monthly, quarterly and annual targets. You will be responsible for:
- Handling our online presence.
- Curating all the assets that go out representing us.
- Ensuring customer experience on the shopping site is intuitive, responsive and seamless.
- Leading and mentoring a team of eCommerce executives.
- Staying abreast of new market trends and staying ahead of the competition by adapting rapidly to the changing needs.
- You have a Masters in Business Administration, preferably in Marketing domain and have at least 5 years experience with a minimum of 3 years in the eCommerce space.
- You are well versed with the concepts related to web merchandising, online retailing and possess a solid grip of market research and analytics tools, that is highly required to deliver in this role.
- You have the ability to understand our target market, their driving factors and identify their needs to completely grasp their eCommerce usability factors. You are extremely well versed with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint. You have lead teams in the past and are ready to take up the challenge of building a winning team that delivers the best results.