HR at Morpheus Consulting
Views:76 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Sales - Dental Business (6-11 yrs)
Job Title : Sales Manager - Dental Industry - Mumbai
- Our Client is a leading orthodontic materials company of India. Established in 2004, Our Client India has served the Clinical Orthodontic Community with products from the best of the International Manufacturers who have partnered with it .
- Our Client India sells the world's number One Orthodontic Micro-implants, which pioneered the concepts of Micro- implant anchorage. We also sell the orthodontic adhesive solutions and niche orthodontic products from world leaders in the industry. Our Client is instrumental in spreading the knowledge of Micro-implants to the clinicians in India and has brought and hosted many World conferences to Indian orthodontic community. In addition to Orthodontics, Our Client also has a line of pioneering products to serve the other Dental specialties in improving the clinical outcomes. This line of products makes maintaining and improving oral hygiene a breeze. Our Client has aggressive plans for growth and penetration of Orthodontic Industry and world of Dental hygiene India and is aiming to be a key partner and solution provider to all Orthodontists.
Job Responsibilities :
- Direct sales of ortho-dental equipment
- Interaction with doctors and dentists
- Steady achievement of sales targets assigned
- Responsible for ensuring the timely completion of payments
- Maintain and build relations with the channel partners
- He or she will be expected to do a certain amount of cold calling to get leads
- Meeting with institutions in the territory to get orders and get updates of the events and tenders
- To call on existing customers and ensure that any questions or concerns they have are dealt with appropriately.
Key Skills :
- Clear and good communication skills
- Certain level of technical savvy
- Developing positive relationships with prospects
- Be able to learn and give product demonstrations
- Fair to good understanding of geography of the assigned territory
- Should be comfortable initiating contact with a prospect
- Skilled at overcoming objections when trying to make a sale
- Steady job history
- Regular achievement of sales targets
Industry : Dental / Pharma / Orthodental
Mandatory : working in healthcare company in sales (preferably from a Dental background)
Knowledge of ortho-dental equipment
Relevant Experience : 6 to 8 years of experience from pharma background
Job Location : Mumbai - Bandra
Working Days : 6 days
Reporting to : Manager
Qualification : Science graduate or working in healthcare company in sales.