Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sutra HR
Views:140 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Sales - Consumer Food (3-8 yrs)
Required Skills and Experience
- Problem Solver, Exceptional communication skill (High Vocabulary Skills Fluent in English and
other languages (Foreign and Indian), Ambitious, has a Goal-oriented career, hardworking,
punctual in work.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excel in Aggressive Selling (cold and warm), High convincing power
- Extensive knowledge of customer psychology, Global consumer trends, Extensive knowledge on
Consumer Economics of the market.
- Key role in contributing to decision making plans
- 3+ years- experience selling FMCG (Food/preferably TEA Industry) products into DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL ONLINE AND OFFLINE retail channels and an expansive network of clients where you have sold in the past. Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets, Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Results-driven and action-orientated approach with an understanding of the core needs of account management
- Outstanding negotiation skills backed up with a grasp of category and product management
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills combined with attention to detail and high-level outcomes, Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, CRM tools and other technology solutions for driving sales,Start-up experience is a plus
- Ability to Actively approach targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, events) and Conduct market research (analyze competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- Ability to Develop sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets, build trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium e-commerce supplier