CEO at SS Consultants & Services
Views:7 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Sales - Construction Machines Parts (3-5 yrs)
1. Designation- Parts Sales Manager, MP
Location- Indore ( Also Needs to travel in other locations of M.P )
Job Role- Person will be responsible for Parts Sales and generate revenue Particularly for Construction machines, ex- Excavator, grader, paver, loader, etc.
Please Note - Prior experience in Automobile or commercial vehicles will not be considered)
Experience -Minimum 3-4 Yrs. in Parts Sales of Construction machines or someone who has worked as a service engineer in this field for 6-7 years and wants to shift over to sales.
A parts manager is responsible for supplying replacement parts to auto dealerships, construction equipment companies, and service centers. Parts managers, as well as managing a team in this department, will also maintain the right amount and level of stock, as well as ensuring their store's service and repair operations are kept in order. A parts manager may also utilize sales and marketing skills to increase revenue by selling parts to customers. Parts managers usually report to general managers of the organization/store/dealership.
What does a parts manager do?
- Leading a team to ensure profitability and efficiency of the department
- Managing stock
- Regular customer contact
- Admin work with regards to inventory, deliveries, stock rotation, etc.
- Working on a computer to identify available stock etc.
- Identifying, supplying, and locating parts/accessories
What key skills should a parts manager have?
- High level of customer service
- Knowledge and ability of parts pricing procedures
- Problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge around new models, and inventory reports
- Ability to use computers and computer capabilities for inventory, record keeping, parts information, etc.
Salary- Anywhere between 30,000 to 45,000 PM (3.60 Lac to 5.40 Lac)
Interested candidates may send CVs