Manager - Sales - Chemical Cosmetics (10-20 yrs)
Candidate should be capable to look after sales of Specialty products which are sold to the Personal Care and FMCG Industry locally as well as exports, handling of current sales, business development, increasing distributions network world over especially USA, LATAM, Australia, etc, and new product identification and market research
Require a very dynamic and sincere candidate with international exposure to the Personal Care Industry He will be directly dealing with customers (MNC & Non-MNC), distributors worldwide and stockiest He will have to service the current customers as well as develop new customers and distributors worldwide He will also interact with R&D Department to suggest and develop new product in this industry
- Responsible for market development for the local market. Includes increasing sales/share of existing offerings to identifying new product opportunities leveraging all categories.
- Role is responsible for developing marketing and sales plans for existing offerings and work with the global marketing and business management team to implement strategies on a local level
- Manage existing distribution/agent relationships; evaluate existing partners and develop recommended channel/sales approach to the variety of markets our clients serve. Role will have day-to-day responsibility to ensure the performance of the distributor partners.
- Develop and manage appropriate warehousing and logistics capabilities to enable and maximize our client's commercial presence including developing local stock points for select growth products as well as building capability for effective supply performance for the local market
- Perform competitive intelligence in the local market to improve understanding of both local and global competitors
- Work with the global technology team to help establish research and development partnerships to further our client's internal research efforts. This includes assisting the global team with the identification and selection of potential partners, and serving as the country representative and relationship manager of the local partners. This could also include engineering firms from time to time.
- Work with global product management team to support project analysis related to potential production of products in India or make/buy partnerships with local companies.
Candidate Profile : Chemistry Graduate/Chemical Engineer (preferably MBA) aged 35-45 with 10-20 years experience in sales management in specialty Chemicals, Coating, Plastics, Adhesives, Master batches, Polymer organisations. Must be currently handling National role. Experience in working with MNC companies preferred.
Desired Competencies / Skills :
- Strong commercial, marketing and strategic acumen
- Results oriented - strive to push to improve outcomes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work with multinational company
- Entrepreneurial orientation with experience growing business positions
- Comfort and capability working in a x-functional organization - able to work in a matrix organization
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations.
-Our clients offer excellent salary / perks / incentives and career growth opportunities