Founder at Connecting Right Dots
Views:325 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Manager - Sales & Business Development - Employee Assistance Program & Prevention of Sexual Harrassment Service Provider (3-10 yrs)
ONLY DELHI NCR based FEMALE candidates with DELHI market experience should apply
Our client is an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) service provider with a reputation for quality with integrity. Supporting organizations that are working towards Employee Wellness (through EAP offerings), workplace safety (through POSH offerings) and support to expectant mothers (through Healthy Maternity offerings).
- Pioneer and market leader (In India) in professional counselling services
- Tie up with one of the World's leading EAP service provider, Morneau Shepell for global support
- 230+ clients covering of 1.6 million employees
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management System
- Certified ISO 27001:2013 - Information Security System
- Largest pool of 200 counsellors in 60 locations and 20 cities in India
- 24/7 support
- 16 years of experience with more than 300,000 counselling sessions conducted.
We are looking for bright and ambitious candidates, preferably female, to develop & sell our services to the rapidly growing emotional wellness requirements in the country. As a company, we would invest our time and energy to build their capabilities to be able to develop & market our value proposition.
Excellent academic credentials and should have had prior successful experience in Corporate Sales & Business Development in a reasonably well-known organisation. The candidate should clearly possess skills in - customer acquisition, demand & lead generation, prospect management & building the sales pipeline, negotiations & closures. The candidate should highly result oriented. Clear presentation & listening skills are mandatory.
Skillset expected from the candidate :
- Energetic, motivated and passionate to learn and excel in the field of sales
- Good educational background (Minimum of 60% in 10th & 12th grade), with excellent presentation skills
- Result oriented and dynamic individual with leadership qualities
- Delhi market exposure is key criteria for selection of a candidate