Talent Acquisition Specialist at Techmatters
Views:193 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Manager - Sales & Business Development - Advertising Firm (4-5 yrs)
Graduate or Post Graduate in any stream preferable in
Should be possessing around 4-5 years of Advt. Sales experience, of which around 2 years should be in digital with understanding of concept selling. Experience of working with Publishers would be an add on
What we Seek from You :-
Hands on expertise with brands, digital agencies and clarity of concept selling. Someone who works smartly and hard and is focused on achieving results & targets. Possessing Excellent communication skills both written & verbal Should be able to make & present effectively. Has a good network & database within the industry. Should be self starter & a team player. Willingness to work with a startup and come with innovative strategies.
Job Responsibilities :
1) The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing new revenues at an individual level and contribute to the broader businesses goals.
2) This person will own their targets; possess an entrepreneurial attitude that drives market understanding and growth through aggressive networking,selling and alignment of customer needs and internal expertise to bring about innovation and opportunity.
3) Responsible for pipeline/Opportunity management and closing deals. From bootstrap to execution to successful launch.
4) Developing new opportunities for promoting the organisation's products and services.
5) Create a very aggressive - outreach- program that will pitch our network to advertisers, brands, agencies and intermediaries for direct sales
6) Analyze and report program performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement and new programs