Associate Consultant at Sim India LLP
Views:101 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Sales - BFSI Domain - IT (15-20 yrs)
Position : PSU Sales Manager - (Only Mumbai candidates to apply)
Qualification : Any Graduation
Experience : 15+ yrs
Location : Mumbai
Reporting to : Director
Work days and Time : Mon-Sat- 10-7 pm
Location : Mumbai
About the Company:
- Presently the company has 500 employees with a Pan India presence.
- It is one of India's leading domain specialist software testing lab. With a wide array of domain specialists and experts. Majorly catering to the BFSI industry it has the expertise of serving to some of the well-known finance House- s, Banker's and Blue-chip companies in India and abroad.
- Our company includes experts in areas of banking, financial services, insurance, risk and compliance, technology effectiveness, investigations and quality assurance. We are more accessible, adept and cost effective than our competitors in delivering value for our clients.
- Looking for a Mumbai based sales expert who can handle sales - Govt Banks, BFSI, Railways, Airlines..etc Sales & Business development for Govt./PSU for IT Testing service. Must have been part of tendering process.
- Experience into Public Sector/Government Sales must
- Person with minimum 15 years plus experience in selling with Public Sector banks and other institutions.
- Tender management, Relationship management, Sales and recovery etc
- Taking ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies and close deals.
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Excellent computer knowledge & presentation.
- High energy with ability to excel in the sales in this fast changing environment
- Good knowledge of software will be added advantage
- Organized and self-motivated while working independently and in team to set and achieve goals
- Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver IT solutions to client.
- Involve in monthly forecasts, budgets and expenses reports.