Head - Human Resources at Pany Digital Solutions
Views:47 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Sales - Bank (3-6 yrs)
The job responsibilities of a Sales Manager in Banking would include:
- Selling of banking products to clients.
- Prospecting and identifying new leads and pitching to the clients. Providing client service to existing customers.
- Create marketing strategies to achieve sales targets of a bank.
- Implement best practices to meet customers- needs and requirements.
- Initiate campaign strategies for bank products and services.
- Initiate customer retention strategies and build new customers.
- Lead, direct and mentor sales and marketing teams to achieve hundred percent outcome.
- Resolve customer needs.
- Understand customer financial needs and objectives.
- Recommend appropriate financial product or service to the customer.
- Assist and support bank management in delivering customer services.
- Prepare sales and marketing statements and reports for the top management of the bank.
- Preferred loan department candidate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.