Director at ProSolutions
Views:163 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Sales - Bank (2-5 yrs)
Sales Manager - Digital
Department Digital Sales
Number of Positions 4
Reporting Relationships Area Sales Manager
Position Grade Manager
- Digital Sales is a part of Retail Liabilities division of Consumer bank. This vertical specializes in converting/acquiring/sourcing/ /upgrading/ Cross selling on digitally acquired leads for 811 Savings accounts.
- SM-Digital Sales manages 12 to 15 AMDs within the cluster assigned. He is accountable for budgeted headcount on board, team structure, people development and meeting KRA's.
- Responsible for achieving the business objectives of Digital Sales Team for the assigned area
- To recruit and train the team members on regular basis. To ensure no gaps exist between budgeted headcount and actuals
- Responsible for optimal route planning & lead management to maximize productivity of Full KYC Conversion of 811 Leads and New account opening for NTB leads.
- Train & drive team for Upselling so as to maximize bottom line while maintaining the top line achievements
- Train & driving team to generate cross sell leads and to coordinate with businesses for maximum closure of leads
- Ensure that the quality of services is maintained as per the standards set and customers escalations are at bay.
- Ensure that the defined parameters for opening of a new account are met as per the process and compliance
- Excellent Interpersonal skills - Written and oral.
- He should be currently in a Team Leading Role and exposed to managing multiple KRA's and scale of operations.
- Should have an eye for data, good analytical skills.
- Good leadership Skills with strong people and time management.