Director at Shodh Consulting
Views:36 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Sales - Aromatic Chemicals (5-8 yrs)
- Our client is a leading name in the business of Aromatic Chemicals, seeks a sales manager for the business of Aroma Chemicals. Incumbent can be based anywhere in India. THIS IS THE INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTORY ROLE.
- Educational Qualifications - Graduate - Food Technology or Chemistry
- Experience (Type & Nature) - 5+ years of experience in Sales of Synthetic or Natural Aromatic Chemicals, Flavour & fragrance, food ingredients
- MUST experience in handling sales of products like Vanillin & Ethyl Vanillin, Natural & Synthetic Aromatic Chemicals, Essential Oils, Food Ingredients.
Roles and responsibilities :
- The incumbent shall be responsible for achieving and surpassing sales targets ensuring the growth of business in INDIA& APAC REGIONS.
- The incumbent shall provide inputs for effective marketing strategies which will help to increase overall market share.
The Incumbent shall :
- Appoint and manage new and existing distributors in Indian and APAC region.
- Key Accounts development and management.
- To achieve sales, volume, revenue and profitability targets by converting prospective client through effective relationship building with decision makers.
- Success selling to Customer's R&D, Purchase, Management etc.
- Frequent Traveling/Digital meeting within assigned sales territory.
- Develop at regional level strategic and tactical sales plan.
- Coordinate & Communicate with Global Team.
- Review on an on-going basis performance of distributors.
- Reporting / Communication: Monitor sales results and prepare sales / margins analysis and reports on a regular basis.
- Proven success with key accounts and managing distributors/ traders etc
- New Business Developments
- Market Mapping
- Competition analysis
- Ensure technical and sales competencies training for distributors
- To ensure regular order placements by clients contracted and retaining them by servicing them to their expectations.