HR - Executive at Brilliant Seeker
Views:2309 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Sales - Agriculture (2-5 yrs)
Opening for Sales Manager - Anantapur /Chittor / Vijayawada
Location : Anantapur/Chittor/Vijaywada
Experience : 2 - 5 Years
Function : Sales & Marketing
Job Description :
Company has initiated sales and launched five commercially successful products in the market that are selling via dealers in across KA with phased launches in AP and TN. With plans to launch two new products each year, new markets to explore and relationships to build it is an exciting journey ahead. As the Business Development Manager for AP, you will be given the opportunity to set the course on how this company is perceived by its customers and channel partners across the state. You will work closely with the CEO and board of advisors to build the company's strategy and team for marketing, sales & post sales service.
- Lead sales and monitor sales budgets
- Build sales & marketing team to promote products
- Develop customer acquisition strategy
- Identify and develop distribution channels for our products
- Partner with distributors to train & develop teams for post sales service
Skills & Competencies:
- You need to be an entrepreneurial candidate, who can inspire teams and chart the future of the company with the Founder-CEO. A passion to create a better future for India's farmers will be essential to succeed.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Upto 5 Years of work experience in rural sales
- Fluent in written and spoken Telegu and English
- Willing to travel to rural areas across south AP on a regular basis
- Has exposure in agriculture
You will be working closely with the CEO to understand the products and target markets. You will have access to all stakeholders of the company and be a part of the management team. You will represent the company in various public platforms. Most of your time will be spent with customers, field executives & channel partners.
Location - working remotely in AP
- Salary will be based on skills and work experience of the candidate, additional sales bonus based on performance
- Travel & Accommodation costs will be covered by the company
Qualification : Bachelor of Arts PUC
Working Days : 6 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time
Feel free to contact me at 9637045074 (between 9 am to 7 pm)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.