Manager - Sales & Account Management (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Sales & Account Management
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead the business relationship between NSEIT and the client
- Drive collaborative one voice engagements to solve client business issues.
- Penetration of senior decision makers across clients functional teams
- Contributes to Strategic Account Planning process and vision for client
- Work with client business partner to set NSEIT's go to market strategy for the client locally
- Pro-actively resolve client issues by engaging other NSEIT support groups as needed.
- Hires, leads and provides managerial & technical expertise to cross functional team including 3rd party vendors to ensure performance goals are met for all in scope services across all towers: identifying & analyzing gaps to develop & implement corrective actions plans.
- Responsible for overall local revenue targets including renewal and fulfillment of locally contracted revenue
- Identify revenue growth opportunities and coordinate business development effort, on local level
- Manages local contract negotiation process with client(s) to ensure profitable outcomes
- Principle contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all services (all functions) to the customer: manages customer expectations by developing performance metrics & reporting, escalation management & communication plan.
- Identifies incremental revenue opportunities and supports pursuit activities.
- Assures compliance with the company and customer's HR, PR, legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies, and processes.
- To create and grow long term client engagement/relationships across multiple functions within the client organization in the country/sub-region
- Understand client strategic business priorities and align NSEIT assets to deliver against them through consultative selling - at a local country level, relating to (and from) regional and global strategy
- Drive actionable recommendations that are aligned to client business issues
- Engage with the regional client business partners (RCBP) to advocate the voice of the client to drive value delivery and share best practices within NSEIT
- Develops and nurtures senior mgmt relationships with the customer.
- Owns customer operational relationship: develops & nurtures to excellent customer satisfaction.