Partner at The Paper Kite Company
Views:153 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Manager - Sales (2-8 yrs)
Job Description - Manager - Sales - USA
About Whitehat Jr
WhiteHat Jr was created to solve the #1 gap in our school system today. Today, in the computer age, less than 1% of schools teach algorithmic thinking despite research indicating early years as the turning point for deep coding skills. WhiteHat Jr prepares kids 5-12 for this new world. Kids learn both the fundamentals of coding--logic, sequence, structure, algorithmic thinking - and experience the joy of creative expression in building animations, games, and apps using code.
About the role
We're seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr's product that our customers have grown to rely on.
- The Sales Manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals.
- The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details (please read) :
Work Location : Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India
Working days : 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during the week
Shifts (subject to change) : Shift may start in the evening or around midnight and change on short notice
Mandatory Language Fluency: English
Laptop/Wi-fi : candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional compensation : Rs 5000
- Proven track record of exceeding targets as a Sales Manager, >2 years of experience in Sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong business acumen and work ethics
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 3+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and powerpoint