Manager - Sale & Marketing - Sanitaryware (2-10 yrs)
Designation: Sale & Marketing manager
Full Time Opportunity
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, mathematics, business administration, or related field.
- 2 years experience in marketing or sales.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing will be a big advantage
- Experience in management may be advantageous and Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.