Manager at Trident HRM Services Pvt Ltd
Views:23 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Retention Marketing - eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
- Drive the strategy for marketing initiatives by defining and developing retention and loyalty strategies.
- Own and execute all retention related strategies and activities including, but not limited to, email flows and campaigns, push notifications, SMS and loyalty and referral programs.
- Oversee and optimize email/web push/sms campaign strategies to drive customer retention andsales, including lifecycle emails and personalized triggers.
- Define and implement the testing agenda for email/web push/sms including segmentation, messaging, frequency, send day/time, personalization, etc.
- Maintain, publish, and optimize regular (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) reports that track channel and customer-level performance.
- Identify growth opportunities by continuously working cross-functionally with the Product, Performance Marketing, Data, Content, and Design team.
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, commerce, communications, public relations, or a related field preferred.
- 4+ years of email marketing and customer retention preferably in the e-commerce industry.
- Solid understanding of the retail, e-commerce, and email marketing industries and KPIs.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; ability to react to shifting priorities and manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Shopify, Clever Tap and Google Analytics a plus.
- Proficient understanding of journey mapping, email triggers, segmentation, and behavioral targeting