Founder at Inventure Consultants
Views:167 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Manager - Retail Sales - Modern Trade - FMCG (5-12 yrs)
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales
- Analyzing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning
- Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning;
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Responding to customer complaints and resolving them amicably.
- Organizing special promotions, displays and events.
- Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues;
- Touring the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers and identifying or resolving urgent issues.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing;
- Initiating changes to improve the business, e.g. revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market;
- Dealing with sales, as and when required.
- Building the team and ensuring low attrition rate.