Manager - Retail Sales/Channel Sales - FMCG (2-5 yrs)
The Sales Manager ( Retail) would be responsible for building volumes and market shares for retail sales.
- The position holder will be responsible for the achievement of retail targets, category wise and product wise.
- The position holder is also responsible for developing new markets and increase retail sales reach to retailers .
- Sales manager is responsible for the penetration of the retail coverage across the city and shall ensure the growth of sales from new customers and new geographical locations.
- He will be further more responsible for target & Planning, target setting and achievement by product, area brand and pack.
- Continuous evaluation of performance and course correction.
- Focus on Potential & Future brands to develop new markets and ensure cost effectiveness and cost control.
- Managing competition :
- Keeping track and emulate best practices -
- Conduct Periodic review on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and on Yearly basis
- Suggest, develop and implement pro-actively counter measures to retain and gain market shares.
- Timely feedback on pricing and other inputs.
- Managing Dealers / Distributors / Outlets
- The candidate will need to have 3-5 years experience in Sales (FMCG, food, cold chain products), with rich experience in cold chain/ FMCG experience distribution in particular.
- He will be required to increase retail penetration and should have hands on experience of the retail market
- Must have the aptitude to work in a fast-paced organization with active listening, negotiation, facilitation, and reasoning skills
- Proven ability to lead in a collaborative manner
Great team player, have sound leadership skills, hands-on approach with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and tasks
- Adding retail outlets for shelf visibility is the most important experience needed.