Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:5539 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Retail Sales - Apparel & Accessories (3-9 yrs)
We are looking for a Retail Sales Manager for a leading retail store dealing with fashion apparels and accessories.
DAY TO DAY TASKS INCLUDE :
- Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel.
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance.
- Prepare and control the store's budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency.
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget.
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store's reputation.
- Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise.
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays.
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store.
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts.
- Ensure the store fulfils all legal health and safety guidelines.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Excellent knowledge of retail management software (e.g. MS RMS)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field; MSc/MA is desirable
- Proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.