HR at Black Olive Recruitment and Staffing Company
Views:306 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Recruitment & Development - Sales - Insurance (2-7 yrs)
Recruitment & Development Manager (RDM) - Maharashtra
- 2 yrs 6 months to 4 yrs of experience as Sales / Business Development mandatory.
- Graduates should have 2.5 years total experience of which 1 year should be in sales.
- Candidates who have done MBA can apply with 1 year of sales experience.
- Reliance Life Insurance and brokerage firm candidates are not eligible.
- Candidates as a life insurance agents are also eligible.
- Experience in Banking / Financial Services / Insurance, Telecom / ISP, Healthcare / Medical, FMCG / F&B or Pharmaceutical preferred.
- Worked in Edelweiss, Tata AIA, PNB Metlife, Aviva LI, Bajaj Life, Future Generali Life, HDFC Life, Acorn Insurance, Religare.
Age : 24 - 45 yrs
Job Description :
- Recruitment and development of quality advisors (Housewives, small business owner, financial consultant, chartered accountant, retired bankers, IRS).
- Recruiting by selling career opportunity to prospective advisors.
- Ensure that advisors undergo proper training on product, regulations and other selling inputs.
- Monitoring the performance and tracking of daily activity tracking advisors.
- Motivating advisors in order to retain the performing advisors and giving special attention to average performers and provide needs-based training.
- Inculcate product as well as practical training to the advisors by accompanying them to client meetings.
- Guiding them on the sales funnel and achieving revenue targets.
- Doing an analysis of the need of the customer and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction leading to customer delight.
- Carrying out various promotional activities for sales as well as recruitment.
- Accountable for revenue generation and achievement of business targets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.