Senior HR Executive at LizLyn Careers
Views:7 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Public Relations - Digital Marketing Agency (3-5 yrs)
Title Role :
A PR Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio client and promoting them to their target audiences. An influencer of public opinion, you grow brands and help drive sales through a range of PR tools such as news items, press releases, case studies, product placement and social media activity.
Main Responsibilities of a Public Relations (PR) Manager :
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Managing a portfolio of clients' PR accounts
- Managing enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations.
- Providing strategic counsel to clients to aid their PR and wider marketing campaigns
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media.
- Providing commentators and product or company information to the media (Social Media, newspapers, magazines, radio, television and online news sites)
- Building relationships with existing and new clients
- Building relationships with key media contacts
- Coordinating with clients regarding press campaigns, creative projects and PR solutions
- Dealing with the media, speaking to journalists and other members of the press
- Providing innovative and creative ideas to clients
- Briefing clients and updating them on press campaigns
- Analysing PR coverage and providing written reports
- Communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders
Key Requirements :
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the PR industry preferably with an Agency
- Graduate in Mass Media & Communications(optional)
- Good media relations
- Knowledge of various media platforms such as media platforms such as social media, print platforms, electronic media (emails), and press conferences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills