General Manager HR at Print House
Views:48 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Public Relations & Communications (1-4 yrs)
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Writing and producing presentations, articles, press releases and social media posts.
- Designing or project managing the production of visual communications and digital content.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press and related organisations.
- Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits.
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations.
- Providing clients/colleagues with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns- progress.
- Analyzing media coverage.
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research and data analysis.
- Coordinating and analysing the success of online advertising.
- Keeping records of progress, budgets and timescales, and keeping clients/colleagues up to date with these.
- Be able to interact with media